[talk-ph] GPS goodies.

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Wed Jan 7 05:58:57 GMT 2009

I was just looking at the website where I bought my cheapie GPS unit, and found this phone. Looks like a good price ... has anyone seen one?

	http://www.expansys.com.hk/d.aspx?i=130423

Also, there are various widgets here if you're shopping around, including a Data Logging GPS for only HKD 315.

	http://www.expansys.com.hk/c.aspx?t=cat&f=140

I ended up buying my GPS through Expansys because I couldn't find anything comparable in the Philippines. Is there a shop / outlet in Manila which has this kind of tech available? I tried a few of the known computer malls, but just ended up with blank stares most of the time.

Jim