[talk-ph] Numbers ...

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 03:51:56 GMT 2009

I can delete the tag:
place=village if others agree.  At least we still have:
place:ph=barangay

I agree most general purpose maps don't render this
dense-numeric-barangay-names and it has very little significance for
navigation.  A better place labels can be the districts like Tondo or
Binondo in Manila or Camarin or Bagong Barrio in Caloocan.

We can save the tag: place:ph=barangay
if we want to create a specific barangay map.

Any comments.