[talk-ph] adding building address from company websites

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 02:09:37 BST 2009

Is it copyright violation when I look at company websites and add the
address information in OSM buildings added in Makati (most websites
have a tiny copyright notice at the bottom of the webpage)?  To
clarify, I don't want individual tenant's addy, just the building
itself.
Thanks to neilnacario the Makati CBD building footprints are almost
complete.  What's missing is address information.

disclosure:  I've been itching to add address search in the OSM-PH
Garmin GPS map, but can't simply because we lack addressing info.