[talk-ph] Mapping Eastern and Central Mindanao

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Sun Mar 1 16:28:57 GMT 2009

I'm just uploaded my traces for the following:
- Davao City to Cagayan de Oro City
- Davao City to Polomolok via Gen. Santos City
- Davao City to Surigao City via San Francisco, Agusan del Sur, Barobo,
Lianga, Tandag City, Tago in Surigao del Sur and Placer in Surigao del
Norte
- Davao City to Kidapawan City via Digos City
- Surallah to lake Sebu in T'boli and to Polomolok
- Makilala North Cotabato to Tacurong South Cotabato all the way back to
Davao City via Polomolok and Gen. Santos City
- Davao City to Island Garden City of Samal
- Davao City to Tagum City
- Davao City to Monkayo in Compostella Valley Province

I started mapping the following areas in the past week:
- Kidapawan City
- Tagum City
- Monkayo
- Barobo
- Tago
- Placer
- Surigao City (I got lost here that's why I had many traces of the
area)

I also uploaded a trace that I thought to be my Samal trace and it turn
out to be one of my Subic trace. I will be uploading Metro Manila,
Tagaytay and Baguio soon. I know these places are already mapped, I will
be uploading it anyway for anybody to use.

maning, thanks for plotting Davao-Surigao via Butuan.

More to come, I will be busy next week so there will be no mapping
activity from me. I will uploading more traces, feel to edit them.

murlwe