[talk-ph] MapMaker for Developers

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:26:41 GMT 2009

This happened last week. Check out this Google Lat Long blog post:
http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2009/02/graduation-day-for-map-maker.html.
I’m actually wondering what criteria they used to select which data to
import from Map Maker since not everything in Map Maker went to Maps. (And
they still have the old road outdated road network for Bonifacio Global
City. Pffft.)