[talk-ph] Bulk contributors in the Philippines and the ODbL license

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:06:55 GMT 2009

Hi Mike,

I think maning can answer this more fully since he's the one who keeps tabs
on all of the bulk imports in the Philippines. But as far as I am aware, all
of the really bulk imports come from public domain data sources (e.g., the
Naga City GIS import).

Regards,
Eugene / seav

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com