[talk-ph] Proposed Philippine Postal Code System

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Sun Mar 22 09:54:36 GMT 2009

Art,

I think I know you, I'm from Neuraltech with George Tujan. I am also a
contributor of OSM for Davao City and other provinces outside Davao. We
will have an L & K session this March 28. We will talk about OSM and how
to contribute the right way.

Best regards,

murlwe