[talk-ph] topomap digitizing for OSM-PH

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:18:54 GMT 2009

Here's the list of available 1:50K topo map in qct raster format:

Basilan
Bicol
Bohol
Calabarzon
Cebu
Jolo
Leyte
Luzon Central
all of Mindanao
Negros
Palawan
Quezon
Samar

An example image of the detail we can use:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3550/3389600844_92582dea74_o.jpg

I will start tracing major roads in some "uncharted" areas.  Anybody
interested to help out?