[talk-ph] adding place reference to a POI

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:14:32 BST 2009

I was thinking of having a branch=* tag for these things. That way, the
tools/renderers can have freedom to use this info however they want (add
them in parentheses, use smaller fonts, etc.).

Practically every company that has branches have names for their branches.
It's not necessarily the city/district/street they are on.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com