[talk-ph] 1st OpenStreetMap Philippines Mapping Party Success!

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Thu May 21 17:42:42 BST 2009

We just had a dry run for our plans here for a mapping party (selos
talaga kami). We use tangoGPS
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/37115311@N06/3551186301/) for mapping and
POI insertion interfacing GPStogo. George (smackcode) will be releasing
an application specifically for OSM mapping. And George will have
another talk for OSM applications (http://www.ideacampdavao.com/).

murlwe