[talk-ph] OSM and Mapping Pros

Arnel Domag nth_gg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 08:17:37 GMT 2009

I really don't understand why some are insisting that I wanted survey grade accuracy at the very start of the series of my posts. Please don't teach me on how OSM works. I have been in in CAD/Civil/Survey/Mapping/GIS business for more than 20 years already. I do understand that OSM sustainability will be at stake when free differential correction becomes available in the Philippines. This is not my own opinion. This is from Computer Science standpoint.

I am only suggesting for Mapping Pros to come in in order to sustain OSM. To those who are turned off of my suggestion according to Eugene, I am asking of what you're after in OSM. If sustainability is a concern of yours, then what path are you going to take?

Come on guys.