[talk-ph] MAJOR PROBLEM in San Fernando, Pampanga portion

Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. raw at develo.ltd.uk
Thu Oct 1 09:40:54 BST 2009

Jun, thanks for this very useful info. It's clearly too long since I've
been there.
Since you're the one with the most current information fresh in your
head, could you edit this intersection to reflect reality, and maybe
also include u-turn slots to make it easier for routing software to
figure out where to go?
I'd love to do it, but I'm reluctant to edit based on description only
and not first hand knowledge.
Ronny.