[talk-ph] Fwd: Fwd: [waypointsdotph] Red Cross Needs your help

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:44:13 BST 2009

Louie called me again to request more data on reliable info on evac
sites.  Please provide more info and send them directly  via text to
louie.  He lost his phone during a rescue effort.  But he still using
the same number.

message sent to waypointsdotph ... forwarding it to you guys as maybe
even if you can not get the coordinates via GPS, if you know of such
evacuation centers, maybe you can approximate the coordinates from
maps or from our own OSM data.

ed