[talk-ph] please revert this user's edit (Re: Fwd: [OSM-talk] RR8 - Possible International Vandal(assistance required in various countries))

Michael Cole colemichae at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:31:04 BST 2009

Maybe on the Metro-manila day we are having those with out cars could setup
shop somewhere and work on things like this for you guys, then when you get
back its just a matter of uploading the new data..

It gives me something to do within the OSM as i would like to contribute but i
have not been so far 100% successful, done some but not much..

Regards..
Michael

Also i would like to get some good photos of the lot of you to put up on the
web so as we all can acknowledge you guys, that have done a fantastic job so
far..

And yes i still have a GPS unit which i will get to maning ASAP so it can be
used more effectively..