[talk-ph] Province place nodes

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 13:34:46 BST 2009

Thanks Mike and Maning,

The XAPI call worked beautifully. I tried it before but the HTTP connection
just timed out so I tried it again tonight and it worked. :-)

So the following XAPI call should now return the complete 80 place=state
nodes for the provinces.
http://osmxapi.hypercube.telascience.org/api/0.6/node[place=state][bbox=1<http://osmxapi.hypercube.telascience.org/api/0.6/node%5Bplace=state%5D%5Bbbox=116.65,4.588889,126.604444,21.113056>
16,4,128,21]

I also took the liberty of adjusting the location of some nodes to a more
central location. (In some cases, the nodes were outside their provinces and
located in their neighbors!) Whenever I moved nodes, I removed the tags
pertaining to the GNS import since the new coordinates no longer match the
ones in GNS.

Anyone is free to verify/correct my edits. :-)

Eugene / seav

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com