[talk-ph] OSM Non Profit Formation

Andre Marcelo-Tanner andre at enthropia.com
Sat Sep 19 13:57:13 BST 2009

Hi,

Ok so we finally have all the incorporators and officers together.
Eugene agreed to be President, and I will be Tres/Sec. So from everyone
who agreed to be an incorporator here I need the following information
to proceed with the preparation of papers:

- Full Name
- Address
- Cedula (Community Tax Certificate, usually costs PHP5 at the Barangay,
if a Corporation might cost PHP500 at mayors office)
- TIN (Tax ID or Passport if Foreign or not in the country)

Once I have this information we can proceed with the signing which may
be complicated because of our locations but not impossible. The sooner I
get this information the better :)

Regards,

Andre