[talk-ph] [waypointsdotph] Re: Tropical Storm Ondoy: are you guys ok?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:54:39 BST 2009

Hi,

We're OK.  Other's are not so lucky but our family and immediate
relatives are safe.  The water was so fast you don't have time to
panic.  Thankfully the whole family was safe.

I went around just this morning to look at the extent of the damage.
I went to Ed's house (indescribable).  Provident village was was the
worst.

@ Ed, if ever you need help in rebuilding the house.  Just tell me.
An extra hand would always help.

As mapping project for the Philippines, I believe we need to respond
to crisis like this one.  I don't have anything in mind at the moment,
but just the same, we need to do something.

To the main OSM talk, here's the reference to the storm:
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/222277/ondoys-flood-worst-history-pagasa