[talk-ph] u-turn slots

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 04:04:39 BST 2010

(optional)name=U-Turn
highway=*_link (since Quezon Avenue is a primary road, primary_link)
maxspeed=40
lanes=(1 or 2)
don't forget the corresponding oneway direction

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/