[talk-ph] Commonwealth now connects to Quirino Highway?

Anthony G. Balico anthony.balico at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 00:44:43 BST 2010

That's a must! :)

Will try to find time to get gps tracks on it.  This leads me to a funny
experience i had with Mindanao Ave extension.  I once planned to sneak
and bike the ongoing construction from quirino ave to valenzuela.  But
those leighton dump trucks are gigantic up close it scared me of getting
crushed like a tiny ant.  We'll see if commonwealth ext is possible :)