[talk-ph] Commonwealth now connects to Quirino Highway?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 00:51:08 BST 2010

Maybe there's no need to actually go and take GPS tracks. Getting an
accurate positioning is not really useful at this point since no one can
pass through anyway. We can retrack using GPS when the road is opened for
traffic.

For now it seems that estimating is good since the right of way is visible
on the satellite image. (Unless they are demolishing some residential roads
in the area?)

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Anthony G. Balico <anthony.balico at gmail.com

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com