[talk-ph] Kumusta?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 01:23:26 BST 2010

Hi Craig,

Welcome to OpenStreetMap! We certainly could use more people knowledgeable
in GIS. The best place to start learning more is the OSM wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Main_Page

We have an OSM member in Cebu City. He's Totor and he's on this mailing
list. You can contact him at his OSM user page:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Totor

We could definitely use a lot more GPS tracks of the roads in the Cebu
metropolitan area. That would be a good place to start. :-)

Good luck and if you have any specific questions, just e-mail the mailing
list and there will be people who will glad to help!

Eugene (osm:seav)

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com