[talk-ph] OpenStreetMap Philippines Inc. Update

Andre Marcelo-Tanner andre at enthropia.com
Wed Aug 4 04:15:10 BST 2010

A little update since its been a while since this was discussed.

- The domains are in process to be transferred to OSM PH Inc., I just
need to send dotPH another authorization letter aside from transfer forms.
- We have Barangay Clearance/registration already and I'm working
towards completing all the requirements for Mayor's permit. It's a PITA
to have to do so much just to register your business with your city....
- BIR registration form has been paid but mayor's permit has to be
secured first before officially registering the company with the BIR.
- We may want to look into registered with the org that regulates or
registers NGO's in the Philippines, since BIR requires that if we want
to be an NGO. Are we an NGO?
- There is a design in the works for the OSM-PH Blog, la lang just for
fun :)

Thats all,

Andre