[talk-ph] OpenStreetMap Philippines Inc. Update

Andre Marcelo-Tanner andre at enthropia.com
Mon Aug 9 07:51:34 BST 2010

Ya, im not sure about that, but NGO != NonProfit?
I really dont know. Yes a bank account would be needed to encash checks
paid to OpenStreetMap Philippies Inc.
For receipts, we need BIR approval first, but if there is someone
offering to sponsor we can perhaps have some Provisional Receipts
printed first and then send them the OR once we are registered.

Andre