[talk-ph] talk-ph Digest, Vol 25, Issue 7

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 03:26:59 BST 2010

Dear dominique28,

Thanks for reporting this.  I am open to adding residential polygons to the
garmin map, however, there are lot of data inconsistency at the moment.

Villages/subdivision names are tagged either as:
1. point, place=hamlet
2. point, place=village
2. area, landuse=residential

We need to at least agree on the general convention on mapping these
features. Any suggestions?

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:20 AM, edgardo bautista II <eddie_boy_ii at yahoo.com