[talk-ph] talk-ph Digest, Vol 25, Issue 7

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:59:06 BST 2010

Done!  All landuse=residential are treated as place=hamlet.  You can
now search them in the map.  However, you cannot see any polygon when
using the provided typ file.  The style file needs more work.

I also added a generic category for other garmin specific
uncategorized POIs in mapped polygons.  Please test if these area
searchable now (me thinks not yet)
building=* | man_made=* | amenity=* | tourism=* [0x13 resolution 24]