[talk-ph] What's a nice place in Tagaytay for the Cavite Mapping Party?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:07:55 BST 2010

For the benefit of the rest of the group, we initially plan that it is
possible that data collection would take most of the time during the
mapping party, therefore, data editing should be done back home.  I
think this is good if most mappers joining would be the experienced
mappers, however, in cases where a newbie would participate, I think
it would be best for short demo/editing session.

See related post by Gregory:
http://www.livingwithdragons.com/2010/07/planning-mapping-parties

What do others think?