[talk-ph] General strategy to using bing imagery in areas with no active OSMer (was Re: Microsoft Bing Maps Imagerty [sic] Terms of Use)

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 11:42:15 GMT 2010

How do I start traces Bing Maps Imagerty (e.g. Iligan) using JOSM.

Steps
1. Download the latest josm-latest.jar
2. In terminal (linux)
    > java -jar josm-latest.jar
3. Install wmsplugin (for Bing Maps)

What is next to do?

4.File -> New New Layer?
5.
6.
7,

Any short tutorial?

I watched the JOSM videos by Steve Coast. It seems not applicable to
tracing maps.

Thanks.

Noli