[talk-ph] Microsoft is letting OpenStreetMap trace from their aerial imagery!!!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 09:30:28 GMT 2010

Anthony has discovered another Bing satellite image and this one
covers Sta. Praxedes and Claveria in Cagayan:

The location is a pretty odd place to have available satellite imagery
being remote and having no city nearby, but Claveria has an
interesting legend <http://www.vistapinas.com/article/apo-lakay-lakay>
so it's good that people from this part of Cagayan can now put their
town on the map. :-)

I guess we should do more checking to see if Bing has more imagery of
the Philippines. Who knows, maybe your hometown is covered!

BTW, Bing has an image of Taal Volcano's main island: