[talk-ph] Bing or own aerial pictures...

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 05:06:37 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick note on the imagery.
I still have problems stitching them with Hugin.
More details here : http://osm.totor.ph/

I was able to align part of the pictures further, using
QGIS. Still not good enough in my opinion, but I won't have time to continue the experiment for the moment.
Altough not good for editing, I uploaded the resulting imagery for viewing here :
http://osm.totor.ph/SM-Cebu/

Selecting the "My TMS" main layer allows to zoom to 21!

Regards,

Totor