[talk-ph] Open Data Kit (ODK) can help in Getting All the Phil Street Names for OSM

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:35:21 GMT 2010

These are compatible phones with OpenXdata.

Nokia Series 40 phones:

    * Nokia 2700c
    * Nokia 2710c aka 2710 Navigator Edition (has GPS)
    * Nokia 5130c aka 5130 Xpress Music
    * Nokia 2600c
    * Nokia 6700c (has GPS)
    * Nokia 3110c
    * Nokia 6131 NFC
    * Nokia 6220c (not great design for inputting data)
    * Nokia 1680 (price <$50)
    * Nokia 6020
    * Nokia 5230

    * All the above have been used in the field, so as far as we can
tell all Nokia S40 phones work fine (see the note in Troubleshooting
about setting up your GPRS connection settings).

Other phones known to work:

    * E71
    * Sony Ericsson P1i

Partially working:

    * Motorola RazR – application will install but runs v. slowly
(based on one test – other feedback welcome)

http://doc.openxdata.org/category/installation/mobile-install/compatible-phones

Noli