[talk-ph] Skyway Bicutan-Sucat and SLEx TR3 opens (was Skyway’s Bicutan-Sucat section opens before year-end)

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Fri Dec 17 06:12:19 GMT 2010

Hi Maning,

I uploaded my own traces of the road here but they have quite a difference
with the existing road
except at the ends so I didn't touch them for now:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/backpacking%20philippines/traces/885119
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/backpacking%20philippines/traces/885117

I'll probably pass on the "honor" of opening the road to you so you can
decide if you need to average on the traces

btw, i guess there's an OSMer in San Pablo, a great job there, I passed by
several roads to bypass traffic in the main city roads and they're all
there. I can only add Sulyap Cafe where I ate lunch (nice place, bahay na
bato yet kinda expensive)
I was about to go "green water rafting" in Lake Pandin if not for the rain

from Trinoma QC to San Pablo via EDSA, SLEX and the new toll road
(collectively ACTEX) was just 2 hours from 6am to 8am...

anyway, I'll be back there next week so I can check again

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:27 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
> wrote:

> The road is already in OSM with an access=no restriction (ergo not
> routable).  Tutubi should officially "open the roads" to OSM once he
> removed the access=no tag. :)
>
> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > SLEx-STAR link road.