[talk-ph] Skyway Bicutan-Sucat and SLEx TR3 opens (was Skyway’s Bicutan-Sucat section opens before year-end)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 06:23:36 GMT 2010

Dear Tutubi,

> I uploaded my own traces of the road here but they have quite a difference
> with the existing road
> except at the ends so I didn't touch them for now:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/backpacking%20philippines/traces/885119
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/backpacking%20philippines/traces/885117
>
> I'll probably pass on the "honor" of opening the road to you so you can
> decide if you need to average on the traces
No public trace exist in the area aside from yours, my theory is that
Navigator25 (the username) interpolated the roads from somewhere:

Your trace is the only "real" proof (for now) of the road location and
shape in OSM therefore It's OK that you touch them.

> btw, i guess there's an OSMer in San Pablo, a great job there, I passed by
> several roads to bypass traffic in the main city roads and they're all
> there. I can only add Sulyap Cafe where I ate lunch (nice place, bahay na
> bato yet kinda expensive)
> I was about to go "green water rafting" in Lake Pandin if not for the rain
YES! and that is ianlopez who started editing San Pablo w/o any hires
imagery or GPS device.  No other map that I know of has tremendous
detail for San Pablo other than OSM. :)