[talk-ph] Skyway Bicutan-Sucat and SLEx TR3 opens (was Skyway’s Bicutan-Sucat section opens before year-end)

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Fri Dec 17 08:01:19 GMT 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:23 PM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Tutubi,
>
> No public trace exist in the area aside from yours, my theory is that
> Navigator25 (the username) interpolated the roads from somewhere:
>
> Your trace is the only "real" proof (for now) of the road location and
> shape in OSM therefore It's OK that you touch them.

done with the edits where I simply dragged the road over my traces except
for the new exit links in Sto. Tomas...there's now a figure of eight at the
end of the toll road, it's not a direct link ... will try to route next week
and upload traces again

<YES! and that is ianlopez who started editing San Pablo w/o any hires

> imagery or GPS device.  No other map that I know of has tremendous
> detail for San Pablo other than OSM. :)

hmm...even the roads corssing the railroad were there complete with street
names...nice.

btw, I'm going back to Ilocos Sur next year and may be able to complete the
interior road network of Vigan
as well as other Ilocos Sur towns where I visited most town centers.

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com