[talk-ph] Sun Cruises is using OSM!

Leonard Soriano banito_pinoy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 06:52:27 GMT 2010

Hi Jim,

I agree, it was probably just someone who did not know about their policy regarding bicycles.

Regardless of size, both folding and MTB bikes are allowed. To explore or map the island, a day trip might not be enough due to the schedule of the boat. Practically,you are actually left for just half a day unless you opt to stay overnight in the island and continue to the next day to explore the place.

regards,

--bunny.