[talk-ph] Wayne Dell Manuel wins $50K for the Philippines in Google's Map Maker Competition

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:51:05 GMT 2010

Some nice news from our "competition" :-)

Our global mapping competition ran December 15, 2009 to January 31, 2010.
> The competition winner is Wayne Dell Manuel of the Philippines. The $50,000
> grand prize donation to UNICEF goes to projects in the Philippines.

Links:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/mapmaker/competitions/
http://groups.google.com/group/google-mapmaker/browse_thread/thread/9ad3c38fb606bdda/ffe60b033189bfcd?hide_quotes=no&pli=1

In addition to getting $50K for UNICEF projects in the Philippines, Wayne
also gets an all-expenses-paid trip to the first Google Map Maker/Modeler
conference in Zurich, Switzerland this March.