[talk-ph] Announcing: OSM-PH Marikina Mapping Party

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 03:02:22 GMT 2010

hi,

Here's my short blurb announcing our first mapping party for this
year.   Please forward to any mailinglist/group whom you think will be
interested.  A list of yahoogroups I posted the announcement is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Mapping_Party/Marikina#Event_Announcement

If there is a good number of newbies, we might need to have several
GPS units for loan.  Anyone willing to loan their own units just send
me a message or add your name and GPS in the marikina page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Mapping_Party/Marikina

===========
OSM-PH Marikina Mapping Party

We will have our Openstreetmap Philippines Marikina City Mapping Party
on March 20, 2010.

Invite your friends.   We will teach you how to map using GPS, paper,
on foot, car or bike.  Let's make Marikina City the best mapped city
in OSM.

It's fun. It's free. You can help.

Please watch this page for more details:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Mapping_Party/Marikina

If anyone is willing to join, help in the preps or sponsor the event
just PM me: emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com

=======