[talk-ph] Announcing: OSM-PH Marikina Mapping Party

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:22:06 GMT 2010

Hi,

I updated the Marikina Mapping Event Page for the proposed cake
slices, let me know if the chunks are manageable especially for
newbies.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Mapping_Party/Marikina

My estimate is the data collection would take around maximum of two
hours.  I suggest we allot more time for editing and socials :)