[talk-ph] [waypointsdotph] OSM-PH Marikina Mapping Party

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:45:52 GMT 2010

Alright Ed!

I added this mapping goal in the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Mapping_Party/Marikina#Mapping_objectives

Some interesting places you can tackle maybe:
-  Bars and restaurants along Gil Fernando (formerly P. Tuazon)
-  Historical markers and museums - Shoe Museum, World of Butterflies,
the old De La Pena chapel (the first Jesuit chapel constructed in
Marikina) and other churches
- Puto delicacies in San Roque

See you!