[talk-ph] Adding content on the OSM Philippines Blog

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 14:21:17 GMT 2010

I think that the OpenStreetMap Philippines blog needs more content, and it needs to be tweaked. The about text on the right side of displays the "default text" (the Lorem ipsum one), while the "about" page is still in default.

What the OSM.PH blog needs is content. Especially HOWTOs that aren't covered (yet) by the OSM Wiki. I recently added a rough guide on which sites can be placed on key:website or website=* here ( http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/limits-on-key-website/ ), and I'm planning to write a guide on getting (useful) data from phone booths and how to add it on OSM.

For those who may not know the site, it is at http://openstreetmap.org.ph/blog/

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/