[talk-ph] Fwd: mailing list for openstreetmap philippines "local chapter/organization"

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:14:28 BST 2010

Hi,

Any ideas for the name of the openstreetmap philippines organization
mailing list?

Forwarded conversation
Subject: mailing list for openstreetmap philippines "local chapter/organization"
------------------------

From: maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 7:54 PM
To: Mike Collinson <mike at ayeltd.biz>

mike,

As the OSMF secretary, I would like to request for a mailing-list for
the openstreetmap philippines "local chapter/organization".

The list is inteded for discussions on osm-ph org related topics.
While the main osm-ph list is relatively small in comparison to other
osm lists, we feel it is necessary to separate discussions related to
the org from the main community discussions.  Moreover, using the osm
list infrastructure, we should be able to safeguard  history and
transparency among osmph org related topics.  We don't have the
facility at the moment to setup a separate list server.

Please consider. :)