[talk-ph] Fwd: mailing list for openstreetmap philippines "local chapter/organization"

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 15:19:32 BST 2010

I was thinking of talk-ph-org so that it will come after talk-ph. I guess
Mike's naming convention fits my idea. :-)

Now that I think about it, since we *do* plan to eventually become an
official chapter, talk-ph-chapter would be better than talk-ph-org.
talk-ph-localchapter is a little too long.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com