[talk-ph] Sawtooth Coastlines Webmap v1.2
Eugene Alvin Villar
seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:50:41 BST 2010
I have updated the Sawtooth Coastlines webmap to v1.2.
1. Permalink is now available.
2. Edit buttons to Potlatch and JOSM/Merkaartor is now available.
1. The detection script's algorithm is not updated. Just like with the Keep
Right tool, treat the "error" reports as advisory.
2. For JOSM, you must have the RemoteControl plugin installed and JOSM
must already be running.
3. For Merkaartor, you need at least version 0.16 running and the option
"Enable JOSM-compatible local server on port 8111" (under Preferences >
Network tab) must be checked.
Thanks to Anthony Balico for the JOSM remote control code.
Feedback, bug reports are welcome. Enjoy!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talk-ph