[talk-ph] better ways to coordinate coastline mapping?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:02:39 BST 2010

The top ten islands is almost complete (not in the mandelbrotian sense).

I added a new list of coastline bounty in the wiki (11-30 largest islands)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Coastline_Corrections#Priorities

Please edit the status as you start working on each island.

Note that some have a 99% status already, but, it is good for other
eyeballs to have a look and comment on the actual %age and status.