[talk-ph] cebu map errors

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:21:12 BST 2010

Hi tutubi,

Have you seen OpenStreetBugs? You should add your bug reports also here so
that the exact location is immediately available and visible (as opposed to
trying to describe the location by text).

http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org/

No account is needed to file bugs here. :-)

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com