[talk-ph] Groundtruth.

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:12:18 BST 2010

Maning,

Talking about Contours, do OSM-Ph folks interest in TopOSM for Phils.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/TopOSM

I am interested 10m elevation contour data, where I could download it.

I am learning OpenGeo and interest to get some data for the Phils for
the server. Anybody interested to geoserver service for the Phils.

Noli