[talk-ph] request for testing 10m contour for garmin (was Re: Groundtruth.)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:31:04 BST 2010

Anyone interested to test this?

10m contour interval for Garmin devices.  Download the link below (~200 MB):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/607635/osm-ph_gps_maps/10mcontour_ph_winmapsource_latest.exe

The contour were generated from SRTM data using Groundtruth.  The data
was divided into 0.75 grid tile.

Beware: Loading the full Philippine map crashed my device!  Please
test if this works for your own device.
I am interested in the following scenarios:
1.  If you only add a limited number of contour tiles, does it crash your unit?
2.  If you add only the contour and not the osm-ph map, does it crash as well?
3. At what zoom level does it crash (watch the map scale)?

Enjoy!