[talk-ph] request for testing 10m contour for garmin (was Re: Groundtruth.)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:58:52 BST 2010

Thanks for the report rally.  Just to add our conversations vie chat.

"whole groudtruth together with osmph loaded successfully to 76csx.
but is crawling on redraw at 200km scale even at 800km... it still
redraws. but we all know that contour is useless at greater than 5km
scale. "

I guess the problem is with the nuvi (my diagnostic log reported an
"out of memory" error).