[talk-ph] Mindanao Avenue to NLEX

eric pareja eric.pareja at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 07:16:59 BST 2010

There are signs along NLEX southbound that indicate that the Mindanao
Ave. link is now open. I was unable to try it but here are news
reports that it is operational (well, inaugurated.). There was talk
among motorists on the way back to Metro Manila about it being open,
but no verified anecdotes.

http://www.mb.com.ph/node/260528
http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/nlexmindanao-ave-road-now-open-to-motorists
http://balita.ph/2010/06/05/pgma-inaugurates-p2-1-b-nlex-mindanao-avenue-link/