[talk-ph] Fwd: problem with naming Baguio streets created from quickbird

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 06:28:31 BST 2010

ed and list,

Eugene showed a technique to mark a tile "dirty" to trigger
re-rendering last manda-ortigas party.  Can't remember how.
Anyone on the list can probably help.

Forwarded conversation
Subject: problem with naming Baguio streets created from quickbird
------------------------

From: Ed Garcia <eppgarcia at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 11:34 PM
To: Maning Sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>

Maning ... this baffles me totally ... I converted to residential and
named some baguio streets but it does not seem to show on the
rerendered maps...  the only clue I can see is it seems that the new
residential street is "under or hiding under" the unclassified street
created by quickbird.

what's happening here?

please take a look particularly at Malvar street ... may makikita ka
doon na portion na "sumisilip" yung residential street under the
unclassified street.  paano nagyari yun?  wala naman akong makita na
double entry sa JOSM.

help!

--
website administrator: