[talk-ph] Fwd: some errata on OSM

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 02:05:41 GMT 2010

The tunnel should be tagged as highway=construction; construction=primary.

Regarding Granada, it is either a two-way road or a one way road heading northboun). I've passed through Doña Hemady, and it is a one way road heading northbound.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/